LAKE KITANDARA CAMP
The Lake Kitandara camp is located just outside Bwindi Forest Impenetrable National park gate adjacent to the good –looking Forest with great primates. The camp favors luxurious guests with entertainment that is got from the sweet birds. The environment is so conducive and friendly to all tourists.
The camp is designed with over 20 simple tents with standard facilities. The tents are named after the Ugandan bird species. The construction of the camp has a natural setting that is liked by many tourists. The tents have well furnished beds that look to give the best sound sleep once you are in the park. The facilities include bathrooms and toilets with warm and cold water for the visitors.
Lake Kitandara camp is 475 km around 8 hours and 30 minutes from Kampala via Mbarara – Kabale road.
· Gorilla Tracking at Bwindi impenetrable National Forest
· Chimpanzee Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable National Forest
· Cultural interactions with the Batwa community
· Nature walks
· Restaurant with both international and local cuisine
· Reception with an amazing customer care to all visitors
· 24hour electricity